K Consulting Services Include:
Click on thumbnail to view enlarged images:
- Consulting for Low Voltage System Requirements or Requests
- System evaluation for compatibility with existing systems or equipment
- Security Evaluations of Facilities to Prevent Property Loss
- Facilities Evaluation for Low Voltage System Requirements.
- Evaluation of Requirements for the Design portion of a Design/Build
- Design Drawing Preparation for Bid and Construction
- Vendor Type Specifications For Bid and Construction
- Performance Type Specifications for Bid and Construction
- Fully Calculated and Engineered Drawing Preparation for Agency Review
- Drawing Submission to Local, State, or Federal Authority Having
- Coordination Consultation with AHJ, Clients, and other design professionals.
- Consulting to Establish Engineering or Cadd Departments
- Consulting for building, electrical, and fire Codes as pertaining
to Low Voltage Systems
D K Consulting services are Ideal for those customers who:
- Require fully Engineered and Calculated Design Drawings.
- Require Assistance with AHJ Approval.
- Require construction coordination for Low Voltage Projects.
- Don’t maintain a regular full-time engineering staff
- Need project support but are understaffed
- Behind schedule on current projects
- Are missing Low Voltage System design expertise
- Require a building, electrical, or fire code resource
- Desire expertise in communications, security, fire, or
life safety systems